Meet Dr. Rothstein
SERVING GREENACRES, LAKE WORTH, WEST PALM BEACH, WELLINGTON & BOYNTON BEACH SINCE 1989.
Licensed in Florida and New York
- Certified MUA (manipulation under anesthesia) Physician
- National College of Chiropractic
- Certified Florida Workman’s Compensation Provider
1994 – Present
- Academy of Industrial Health Consultants-Orlando, FL
- Health Care Management-Tampa, FL
- (Health management companies whose goals are cost containment working with industrial and personal insurers)
- PPO Provider for Cigna
- PCA Solutions, Humana, Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Beacon, United Healthcare, PCPI, MPN, CCN, Affordable
- American Medical Security, Unisys, Beech Street, CAPP Care, Alignis, Staywell, Healthease, Medicare, etc.
1989 – Present
- Private practice at Coastal Chiropractic
1988 to Present
- Enrolled in 320 hour program towards acquiring diplomate status in Chiropractic Orthopedics. 300 hours achieved.
- Attended Life Chiropractic College, Marietta, GA – Doctor of Chiropractic, Summa Cum Laude.
1972 to 1977
- Attended S.U.N.Y.- College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Magna Cum Laude-B.S. (Wildlife Biology)
1972 to 1975
- Attended Kingsborough Community College, A.S. (Biology)
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- International Chiropractors Association
- Palm Beach County Chiropractic Society